Friday, August 10, 2012

King Uncaged

I'm back

Yeah, I know it's been a long time. You don't have to go around and keep saying it. Honestly, this post was due a couple of months ago when my summer break started but I just couldn't get around to it. I'd like to be regular with my posts from now on, so this would be the first in a series to come. This would also help me share the past year with you guys at a good pace. When I first started this blog, I just wanted to see what it felt like to have a blog of your own, to share with others that people all around the world stumble upon my posts and give it a brief read or a thorough one, for that matter. Now I just like to make people happy, make 'em laugh, make 'em turn that frown upside down by going crazy with this (at times berserk) compendium of thoughts and emotions. So let's get crackin'!

Yesterday was my birthday as many of you may know. I had come back to India for the summer in early July. So I got to enjoy my lucky day with my family and high school friends. We enjoyed dinner at one of the newly opened restaurants in the city which was fun and refreshing. Once again, I'd like to thank all of you out there for your wishes. 

Lots more about the present, the past and the future is gonna pour out of this crazy head of mine in the weeks to follow, so stay tuned. Till then, adios.

BTW don't the image and the title contradict each other at some level? I'll let you deduce the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment