Monday, August 27, 2012

Boredom is a B*tch

I'm livin' the dream!

God it's been a difficult couple of weeks. 

Before I start bitching like a girl about the stagnation that has engulfed my life, I'd just like to wish everyone a belated but very happy 65th Indian Independence Day. It's been an up-and-down journey for our glorious country and it's going to be so for a while. We just have to keep our spirits up as always. 

Now, since my last post, nothing has happened that would make a person on a summer break particularly happy. On the contrary, more harm has come of this damn exile. So please don't get your hopes up. For starters, my Xbox has broken down like 92,000 times and I'm almost considering giving it to good will. A broken down Xbox for good will! How's that for irony? The Xbox customer support staff has itself acknowledged the fact that this is one crazy son of Microsoft. Well as far as my opinion matters, I believe it's because it's an out-of-region console and just can't get the hang of the electric supply in India. Anyway, that's that. Moreover, all my friends have left for college and there's seriously no one here to provide me company. Indian colleges start a bit too early as compared to their American counterparts. So what do I do? I just sit on my ass rear at home all day. Augh. Aren't summer breaks supposed to score kinda high on the fun meter? To be honest, I have watched almost 20+ movies and half a dozen TV shows in the last couple of weeks and my eyes look like red popsicles about to explode. And please don't forget my books which are being read as if they were a two-page article in a local newspaper. Give it another week and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna go on a psychotic rampage. You'll read it in the news, don't worry!

The only thing that I've done that classifies for serious work is apply for my departmental scholarship. scholarship would just be the icing on the cherry cake that is my first year of college. Most of the CSE scholarships are offered in summer, so keep your fingers crossed however clichéd that may sound. I mean aren't clichés out there for a reason? I believe clichés exist because they're classics. They grow on you. Well, let's keep the literature lesson for later. 

This post is gonna be closely followed by another post recapping my previous year as promised to you guys earlier. And you better read all that I gotta say otherwise...... Well I think the psychotic rampage is motivation enough. Haha. And I apologize for the language. I've been frustrated for a while. Unlike me, you guys keep your spirits up. Hope you find the post stress-relieving in the least. For now, arrivederci.

No comments:

Post a Comment