Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Confusion is an often too subtle sign of paranoia

I know it's just been a week since my last post but I am already trashed under stress because off all the activity that's been going around the house. Mum's been tossing some stuff into the suitcase in one room, dad's been talking about some going-away party for me in the other room and what the hell am I doing? I am sitting in my room trying to get a hold of what's going on which of course I haven't been able to do so far.

But that doesn't mean I'm not trying fellas!

As I don't have much to do while everyone else is busy doing what I ought to do (lol), I am rushing through some of the books that can't be stashed safely into my suitcase. Have read some widely-acclaimed books in the past week such as Not a Penny More, Not a Penny LessThe Fourth Estate and The Inheritors.

Midst all this topsy-turviness, my laptop crashed somehow (well actually it was the charging adapter). The adapter is refusing to let through the 220 volts needed to charge the damn thing. So I have to spare sometime to get a new one, the thought of which is almost crucifying me. It'd be the third adapter in under four months.

One word. Shit.

Well I totally forgot to mention that I got a new external hard drive.It's a Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex Ultra-portable Drive 1 TB. The best thing about it is it's USB 3.0 compatible which really helps. Anyone else looking for a kick-ass portable drive, this is it.

I thought of a video but then settled with a snap :)

The lucky dot on the surface. Lol


To remind all of you, ETD for college is 13 days

And to upgrade your general knowledge, the title for this post is a random quotation by Anne Austin.

That's all for now.

Till the next post,
Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment