Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The HOLI Bonanza

Hey friends, hope you have been in good spirits. I know and I regret the fact that I just dematerialized after my first post as if I didn't exist. Well there have been due reasons for it which I would shortly explain. First I would like to thank all the people who have given a moment to my previous post. I really appreciate it.

Let's do a step-by-step look into the days since my last post. After my previous post, the next few days had been unrealistically awesome. My stress level had been at an all-time low. My Holi had gone pretty wondrous followed by a nice family gathering which was ultimately followed by the best Math exam I had ever had.


12th graders had been eagerly waiting for Holi to direct their frustration towards something refreshing and casual. I mean my friend circle had been literally begging Father Time to accelerate towards the big day. I was like "Oh come on, why wait for the big day? We could just commence the big bang right here right now!" and they would just mockingly let it pass away. The so-called big day was pretty monotonous on the onset but went on to be one of the best big days I had ever had. Since my last post, this has been the only little dose of happiness I have had.

After Holi, it was time for the big tsunamis to take away from me the very essence of life. Yes, you have guessed it correct my friends, the tests had arrived. I had registered for the usual ones viz. IITJEE, AIEEE, UPTU, BITSAT and a rare one called ISAT.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I --
I took the one everyone travelled by!

As the above quote goes, I had done everything a normal student would do (I had even subscribed for a quick revision course). Can you believe these bloody courses scrap you of 5-7 bucks in a month? And they say India's GDP is low. To be honest, there had been no special preparation from my part which would be visible through my disastrous results in a few weeks (but still keeping fingers crossed).

For now, I am at peace. For shortly, I would be resting in peace. There is this hollow inside me which sometimes is filled with disappointment because of my self-destruction. I threw away when things mattered the most. But I guess no good in crying over spilled milk. Huh guys? We can all just hope for the best. I mean it's as they say 'God works in mysterious ways'. Maybe there is something good lurking behind the sets for me.

I would keep you updated about my poor condition.

Here are a few pics of my Holi celebration.
Freakin' Zombies
Me (blue shirt) and my brother
A friend of mine
All my sisters loving themselves in their new color tones
Well that's me!

Till then, this is Twoccer signing off!
Cheers!







1 comment:

  1. Nice! You really should post more often; it's hard to keep track of what happened in 3 months. Hope to see a new post soon!

    ReplyDelete